We will get back to you within 24 hours
- Experience ancient Ireland
Cúl Draíochta is a purpose built spacious bed and breakfast in Caherciveen, Co. Kerry overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and run by Ann Nugent and family.
One is assured of a warm welcome and a complimentary cup of tea or coffee with fresh homebaking on arrival. It is a family run business where Ann and her family will spare no effort to ensure that you enjoy traditional Irish hospitality and personal attention at all times.
Your host/hostess will be available to discuss the surrounding area, answer any queries you may have and help you to plan the next day. Should you wish to reserve a trip to the skelligs/horseriding or a table at a local restaurant Ann will be only too happy to oblige.
- - Family run luxury accommodation
- - All rooms are ensuite available in twin, double or family occupancy
- - Extensive breakfast menu, evening meals and packed lunch on request
- - Laundry/drying facilities
- - Private parking, shed available for fishing and golfing gear
- - Large landscaped gardens to the front and rear
- - Wireless Internet access
- - Spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and mountains
- - Trips to the Skellig Islands arranged
- - Irish tourist board approved
- - Recommended by Guide de Routard, Dillard Cousin, Hillwalk Ireland & Brittany Ferries